Dragons lead the sprint to close the Spanish definitively, but from France there are news that Rennes is considering entering the race

FC Porto is advancing decisively in the race to hire Iván Jaime and the sprint carried out in the last few hours puts it in a good position to secure the Spaniard. Negotiations with Famalicão for the acquisition of the winger permanently are not yet concluded, but the dragons hope to do it quickly, since with each passing day the risk of more competitors appearing and the market closing increases.

On Sunday, the French Press assured that Rennes is seriously considering submitting a proposal for the signing of the Best Young Player of the I League in 2022/23, who has refused to play for Famalicenses, seeking that the club lower the financial demands to release him. Miguel Ribeiro, remember, has pointed to values ​​of around 10 M€, since the company he presides over has only 75% of the economic rights. The remaining 25% belong to Málaga, who are looking forward to the conclusion of a deal.

The biggest knot that FC Porto has to untie is even with Famalicão, which was a tough negotiator in 2020, when the two clubs agreed on the transfer of Toni Martínez to Dragão. At the time, the Spanish forward’s will worked as a trump card for the dragons, who had long been informed of Iván Jaime’s ambition to follow the same route as his compatriot.

The winger, as O JOGO explained, intends to play in the Champions League this season and believes that he has characteristics that go well with Sérgio Conceição’s idea of ​​​​a game. Therefore, even if sources close to the player assure O JOGO that there is still no formal offer from the blues and whites for Iván to analyze, this « pormaior » will not be a brake on change. First, however, it will be necessary to convince Famalicão and the clock is ticking fast for the closing of the market.

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse e-mail ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *