Milan will make one last effort to sign Mehdi Taremi

Conversations that Milan held this week with the dragons should translate into a concrete offer

How unique would it be if Taremi’s farewell to Portugal came about in a game between the only two teams (Rio Ave and FC Porto) he represented in the country, in the first stadium (Arcos) where he played… and scored (Oliveirense), and with a goal against the only victim he has left among the 25 he faced in the I Liga?

The possibility seems remote nowadays, but it will not be at all impossible, since, after O JOGO reported on the talks held between FC Porto and Milan in the last week on Saturday, the Italian Press guarantees that the  » rossoneri » will make a last effort to take the Iranian international until the close of the market. The window closes on the 1st of September and, as we explained, the Italians showed some openness to reach 15 M€, with the possibility of adding another three in goals. The exchange of ideas did not go down on paper, as journalist Gianluca Di Marzio confirmed, but the generality of the local press guarantees that it will happen next week.

The values ​​are still a little below FC Porto’s intentions, which had 85% of Taremi’s pass at the time of signing, leaving the remaining 15% in possession of the Iranian. Therefore, it weighs what the striker offers in terms of sport with what it can yield financially, aware of the risk of losing it in 2024 without obtaining any return. The only certainty at this stage, however, seems to be Mehdi’s presence in the game against Rio Ave, on Monday. Soon we will see if it will be the farewell or not.

Laisser un commentaire

Votre adresse e-mail ne sera pas publiée. Les champs obligatoires sont indiqués avec *